Which categories can I nominate in?
We invite nomination submissions in all open categories (TBA). You may nominate in as many categories as you wish, and you may subnit the same nomintaion across different categories.
During the shortlist process, The Awards committee may decide that your nomination is more fitting to a different category and you may be placed in that category.
We haven’t announced the categories for 2018 just yet, these will be released later this year
When do nominations open?
Nominations for TheStadiumBusiness Awards 2018 will open in December 2017 (TBC). The submissions considered will need to have taken place between Jan 2017 – Jan 2018.
Is there a fee to nominate?
It’s free to nominate, and only takes a few minutes via our simple online nomination form.
What information do I need to nominate?
You’ll need the following information:
Project / Venue
Owner / Project lead
One line description of your entry
Details of all organisations to be credited
1,000 word (max) supporting statement
2-5 High Res images
Videos (if applicable)
Testimonials from senior management
Supporting evidence is strongly encouraged (i.e case studies, stats, figures etc) as this can greatly assist our Judging Panel and Awards team during their considerations.
Our Awards team will consider all submissions and carry out all the necessary research to qualify before creating our shortlist.
How are the winners decided?
There are two ways that winners will be decided for TheStadiumBusiness Awards.
Some of our categories will be open for public voting where the industry can decide and vote for their chosen winner.
The rest of our categories will be put forward to our international Judging Panel (TBA) who will reach a decision after looking at all the evidence provided.
What were the categories last year?
Any questions at all, don’t hesitate to contact our team – best of luck!
As our previous Awards winners will testify, there are many benefits of being shortlisted and/or receiving an Award at TheStadiumBusiness Awards, including:
- Recognition of your organisation’s achievements;
- Creation of PR/media promotion opportunities;
- Motivate your team/Corporate pride;
- Distinguish yourself from your competitors;
- Enhance your brand;
- Global benefits of a recognised endorsement from your industry.
If you want to see what happens at the Awards, check out our 2016 Photo Gallery here…
- TheStadiumBusiness Awards 2017 – Croke Park, Dublin, Ireland
- TheStadiumBusiness Awards 2016 – Santiago Bernabeu, Madrid, Spain
- TheStadiumBusiness Awards 2015 – Camp Nou, Barcelona, Spain
- TheStadiumBusiness Awards 2014 – RAF Museum, Hendon, London, United Kingdom
- TheStadiumBusiness Awards 2013 – The Point @ Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester, United Kingdom
- TheStadiumBusiness Awards 2012 – Museo dell’Automobile, in Turin, Italy
- TheStadiumBusiness Awards 2011 – FC Barcelona’s Camp Nou Stadium, Barcelona, Spain
- TheStadiumBusiness Awards 2010 – Guinness Storehouse, Dublin, Ireland