TheStadiumBusiness Awards are the first industry awards for the stadium sector by the stadium sector.
TheStadiumBusiness Awards were launched in 2010, in order to:
- Recognise achievement, innovation, fresh thinking and the leaders in the world of stadium, arena and sports venue management.
- Raise industry standards and encourage greater professionalism.
- Drive awareness of the stadium, arena and sports venue sector.
Now in their eighth year, TheStadiumBusiness Awards are recognised around the world. All shortlisted nominees are invited, along with Summit delegates, for a special dinner as we announce the winners!
TIMELINE OF THE AWARDS PROCESS:
To see a full breakdown of the Awards process simply click here.
HOW TO ENTER:
The Awards open for public nominations in 2017 are:
- VENUE OF THE YEAR AWARD;
- EVENT OF THE YEAR AWARD
- EXECUTIVE OF THE YEAR AWARD;
- UNSUNG HERO AWARD
- FAN EXPERIENCE AWARD
- PRODUCT INNOVATION AWARD
- SUSTAINABILITY & COMMUNITY AWARD
- SALES & MARKETING AWARD
- NEW VENUE AWARD
- VENUE TECHNOLOGY AWARD
Nominations are now closed
The other Categories, including those with shortlists chosen by the Judging Panel and Organisers, can be viewed here.
As our previous Awards winners will testify, there are many benefits of being shortlisted and/or receiving an Award at TheStadiumBusiness Awards, including:
- Recognition of your organisation’s achievements;
- Creation of PR/media promotion opportunities;
- Motivate your team/Corporate pride;
- Distinguish yourself from your competitors;
- Enhance your brand;
- Global benefits of a recognised endorsement from your industry.
If you want to see what happens at the Awards, check out our 2016 Photo Gallery here…
- TheStadiumBusiness Awards 2016 – Santiago Bernabeu, Madrid, Spain
- TheStadiumBusiness Awards 2015 – Camp Nou, Barcelona, Spain
- TheStadiumBusiness Awards 2014 – RAF Museum, Hendon, London, United Kingdom
- TheStadiumBusiness Awards 2013 – The Point @ Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester, United Kingdom
- TheStadiumBusiness Awards 2012 – Museo dell’Automobile, in Turin, Italy
- TheStadiumBusiness Awards 2011 – FC Barcelona’s Camp Nou Stadium, Barcelona, Spain
- TheStadiumBusiness Awards 2010 – Guinness Storehouse, Dublin, Ireland